Perfect with a suit or blouse, this one might take a few tries at first.
- ➊ Fold scarf lengthwise to desired thickness.
- ➋ Place the middle of the scarf at the back of your neck so the ends are in front.
- ➌ Start twisting each end over the other until you create a tight 'rope' that is rolling on itself.
- ➍ Allow the scarf to create a small twist at the neck and wrap the 'rope' around itself to create the rosette.
- ➎ Tuck the ends behind and under the scarf around your neck to hold it in place.
- ➏ Allow the ends to fan out as an accent.